Tuesday, September 22, 2009

English Access Micro-Scholarship Program

ALABEL, Sarangani (September 22, 2009) – Martha Buckley, United States Embassy cultural affairs officer, challenges the 50 2nd year and 3rd year students from Colon National High School in Maasim town at the launching program Tuesday, September 22, of the English Access Micro-scholarship Program. The students qualified for the program by the US State Department in partnership with Synergeia Foundation and the Quality Education for Sarangani Today (QUEST). They are candidates to the youth exchange and study program who will receive one hour intensive session on English proficiency for two years with $35,600 budget for the program covering salaries, instructional materials, transportation, administration and enhancement activities. (Cocoy Sexcion/SARANGANI INFORMATION OFFICE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4[/url] DS SKu2)